Just like you, we have your best interests in mind when courts rule on cases, legislators make laws, and governors and presidents sign bills. Because of this, we are Democrats.
Ongoing Programs. As the Pueblo County embodiment of the party that has always stood for the people, we advance our goals through several ongoing programs:
● Voter Registration. We encourage voter registration and send out volunteers to many local events to help people register to vote.
● Precinct Organizing. Our network of volunteer Precinct Chairs receives training in how to lead primary caucuses, and they help with get-out-the-vote efforts in their precincts. They go to voters where they live, providing information on endorsed candidates and motivating our supporters to vote.
● Candidate Support. We hold ongoing fundraising projects to raise money for local Democratic candidates. We also provide person-power in the way of neighborhood canvassers, phone-bankers, and data specialists.
● Communications. To build the party and support Democratic campaigns, we proactively communicate our message through the media to Democrats and to the general public. We also build relationships with community allies and partner organizations to promote our shared values and priorities.
● Fundraising and Infrastructure. The resources to accomplish our goals come from our local supporters in Pueblo County. We raise funds to keep our doors open, help our candidates, and build an infrastructure to benefit all Pueblo County Democrats.